Enrolment Information

Inglewood Primary School is a local intake school which means that all compulsory aged children who live in the intake area are guaranteed enrolment.

Inglewood Primary School is an Independent public school and welcomes students from Kindergarten to Year 6. We are a local intake school with a specific residential catchment area.

In Western Australia, children begin their education journey in Kindergarten; with compulsory schooling starts in Pre-primary.

Further information regarding how Public Schools prioritise and manage student enrolments, is available through the Department of Education website.

You need to apply to enrol your children in school for if they are:    

  • starting Kindergarten – Children can be enrolled if they are turning four by June 30 of that year.  
  • starting Pre-Primary – Children must be enrolled if they are five or turning five by June 30 of that year. (compulsory).
  •  changing schools.
  • students born between July and December will start in the following year.
  • If your child is currently enrolled in Kindergarten, you will need to re-enrol them for their next year of schooling.

    Local Intake Area
    School Age Calculator
    Contributions & Charges

    The costs outlined below are the maximum amounts that the school anticipates parents are likely to encounter in the following year of schooling. Actual costs for most parents may be below these figures. The School Board has endorsed the costs for 2022.

    2022 Contributions and Charges 

    Enrolment Process and Application Forms
    Supporting Documents

    The following documents must be presented at the time of enrolment.

    • Birth certificate;
    • Identity documents;
    • Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) history statement (dated with the last 2 months);
    • Court orders if applicable;
    • Proof of address;
    • Student’s most recent school report
    • Emergency contact details;
    • Details of any disability;
    • Any ongoing medical condition and procedure to be followed during the school day. A Health Care Authorisation must be completed.
    Immunisation for children moving from Overseas




    Important Information


    Location & Map


    Outside School Hours Care (OSHC)


    Translate »