Welcome to our Staff Handbook
- Show All Articles ( 112 ) Collapse Articles
Table of Contents
- The office is open from 8.00am. Classrooms are open from 8.30am.
- Students should not be on school grounds before 8.30am, except for of students attending squad training, club, or other school-based initiative.
- Students who do arrive early, should sit outside their classrooms.
- No school/sporting equipment is to be used before school starts. No children are allowed on climbing equipment before school.
- At the end of the day, students should leave the grounds by 3.20pm, as main gates will be locked by the Deputies. Students who have not been picked up by 3.20pm should be directed to the Front Office so that their parents can be contacted.