Welcome to our Staff Handbook
- Show All Articles ( 112 ) Collapse Articles
Table of Contents
- Cost Centre Managers are responsible for the ordering and stocktaking of their cost centre ensuring that there is enough money to pay all accounts.
- For classroom cost centres, stock may be ordered at any time.
- All goods ordered on behalf of the school must have an order number from the order book (including excursions, in school activities, buses, etc.) before goods are ordered. Purchase order number must appear on the invoice.
- Principal to sign when order is $5000 or more.
- Cost Centre Managers must check off orders, and sign the invoice as being received then give the invoice to MCS.
- All resources with a value over $400 and a useful life of more than 2 years are accessioned by the library