Welcome to our Staff Handbook
- Show All Articles ( 112 ) Collapse Articles
Table of Contents
- There is a finance committee, made from members of the administration team and teaching staff.
- Meetings are held at least once per term.
- Finance submission forms are located in the pigeon holes in the photocopier room.
- P&C submission forms are in the pigeon hole in the photocopier room and must be presented to the Principal and MCS before discussions with the P&C,
- Use Common Use Agreements where required. See Common Use Agreement
- Before any orders are placed an order form must be fully completed (audit requirement).
- A cost centre manager must never over spend their budget.
- Refer to the school financial policy on connect for further information.