Welcome to our Staff Handbook
- Show All Articles ( 112 ) Collapse Articles
Honour Certificate Procedures
Table of Contents
- A set of blank certificates are given to staff at the beginning of each term for each semester.
- Certificates that are to be presented at an assembly need to be completed and sent to the office by Tuesday lunchtime of assembly week.
- As well as the teacher comment, each certificate should include the year level of the recipient and room number.
- Teachers email or telephone the parents to advise that their child is receiving an award.
- The Principal will sign all certificates once received.
- Office staff will photocopy, record on SIS and collate ready for them to go to the Student Councillors.
- Student councillors will read the recipients’ names at the assembly and deputies present the certificates.
- Specialist teachers can award certificates if they wish.
- All students in your class should receive a certificate by the end of the year.