Welcome to our Staff Handbook
- Show All Articles ( 112 ) Collapse Articles
Table of Contents
- When dealing with intruders or visitors who become disruptive, the principal or other authorised person must take appropriate action, depending on the individual circumstances.
- You are not required to handle the situation yourself.
- Please follow the following procedure:
- Ask the person to refrain from (state the undesirable behaviour, for example using abusive language)
- Ask the person to go to the office for a meeting with the Principal.
- If necessary, send the red emergency tag to the office for assistance.
- If the person does not move to the office, remove yourself and take your class to a safe space.
IKON- Access the Visitors and Intruders on Public School Premises policy and procedures.