Welcome to our Staff Handbook
- Show All Articles ( 112 ) Collapse Articles
Keys and Security
Table of Contents
- Keys are available from the Manager Corporate Services and are recorded in the key register.
- All staff have gate keys for early access to the grounds and to open the power box in the undercover area
- Teachers have their own classroom key and in no circumstances should they loan it to someone else.
- Additional keys can be signed for at the office.
- DO NOT give keys to students as they are not allowed to access the sport shed, library etc. without adult supervision.
- Rooms are to be locked at each break.
- If a key is lost, please notify the Principal immediately.
- The school security system in the staffroom has to be disarmed on entry and rearmed on exit.
- Staff wishing to access the school out of hours must see the Manager Corporate Services for a security code.
- Principal should be notified if you are coming out of hours. When you arrive and when you leave.