Welcome to our Staff Handbook
- Show All Articles ( 112 ) Collapse Articles
Leaving School Grounds
Table of Contents
- Parent/carers who are collecting students early are to come to the office and sign out using Passtab. An orange sign in / out card will be given to the parent to hand to the teacher.
- Students are not to leave school grounds without Admin, and parent/carer permission.
- If a student does leave school grounds without permission, contact a member of Admin immediately.
- ONLY the Principal or one of the Deputies’ can send a child home for medical/behaviour reasons.
Staff within working hours:
- Please notify a member of the Administration team before leaving school grounds and ensure that you have signed out through Passtab prior to leaving and sign back in if and when you return.