Welcome to our Staff Handbook
- Show All Articles ( 112 ) Collapse Articles
Parking and Traffic Management
Table of Contents
- There is one dedicated staff parking area within the school grounds with a total of 15 bays available. This can be accessed off Crawford Road, but their availability is on first-come-first-served basis.
- There are approximately 53 other parking bays around the perimeter of the school, but some of these (approx. 4) are dedicated Kiss and Drive
- Administration staff utilise the bays located outside the front of the Administration block on Normanby Road.
- Additional parking is available on the following streets for longer term requirements when the short-term parking bays are full:
- Normanby Road, north of Robinson Street;
- Crawford Road, north of Robinson Street;
- Crawford Road, south of the School;
- Arthur Street;
- Sexton Road.
- For long term parking (such as staff parking) St Peter’s Place is recommended as it has very low traffic and only two property crossovers.
- With a premium on available long term parking, staff are encouraged to explore other options for transport to the school.