Welcome to our Staff Handbook
- Show All Articles ( 108 ) Collapse Articles
Table of Contents
- All employees are required to carry out duties and responsibilities with due competence and care, in accordance with the requirements of their respective roles.
- The Performance Development process is designed to support and empower staff, provide access to growth and development opportunities that allow for employee interests; and links to the intended outcomes of the Department’s strategic directions.
- It is structured to help staff develop their understandings, knowledge and skills against the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.
- Performance Management will be conducted each semester with your line manager.
- Staff are expected to demonstrate accountability for their performance at these meetings by bringing evidence of student achievement and their AITSL documents.
- Please refer to the Inglewood Primary School Performance Development Policy.
IKON- Access the Employee Performance policy and procedures