Welcome to our Staff Handbook
- Show All Articles ( 112 ) Collapse Articles
Table of Contents
Borrowing and tracking
- All reading books are stored in the Library
- The Library Officer will manage accessioning, covering and scanning.
- Leave the boxes that hold the sets of books on the shelves.
- All books MUST be scanned out and in to the Library.
- Books are to be returned to library for checking in at any time during the day.
- B. Should you require books to be checked out in your name, please leave your selection in the library, or scan them yourself. The books will then be delivered to your room as soon as possible. The return of borrowed books is your responsibility.
- All reading books must be returned for a full stocktake at the end of each semester. Losses will be rationalised. Renewal and purchasing will be organised through the English Committee.