Welcome to our Staff Handbook
- Show All Articles ( 112 ) Collapse Articles
Table of Contents
- Staff may organise their own relief or utilise the Schrole App (instructions are available on Connect – or ask your line manage for assistance).
- A relief list is also available in Connect. If you are unable to organise your relief, please contact one of the deputy principals as soon as possible. Casual Seeker (HRMIS) is also used by admin to find relief staff.
- Your daily workpad or outline of lessons for the day should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org so it can be passed onto the relief teacher.
- An up to date relief folder should be available in all classrooms with current class list, class information and processes and learning activities for relief teachers to carry out when a daily workpad is not able to be provided.