Welcome to our Staff Handbook
- Show All Articles ( 112 ) Collapse Articles
Table of Contents
- The role of our school board is one of setting the long-term future for the school and maintaining an oversight of the school’s operation.
- It is about providing additional expertise to help the school achieve the best outcomes for the students.
- The school board is composed of:
- At least two school staff
- At least four parents.
- The Board can have further members up to a maximum of 15 providing parent and community members make up the majority of the board.
- Department of Education employees bring their educational expertise to School Board meetings.
- Parent members of the School Board bring their experience as parents at the school, and the views and context of the wider school community to School Board meetings.
- Community members bring other particular skills to the School Board.