Welcome to our Staff Handbook
- Show All Articles ( 112 ) Collapse Articles
Table of Contents
- The Wellbeing Officer position is non-denominational.
- The Wellbeing Officer works on referrals from the Student Services Team to assist individual students, class groups and whole classes.
- The focus is on positive and proactive programs which aim to develop resilience and well-being underpinned by strong values.
- The Wellbeing officer is rostered on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Referral Form for Wellbeing Officer is available on Connect. Parents or teachers may nominate students using this form.