Welcome to our Staff Handbook
- Show All Articles ( 112 ) Collapse Articles
Table of Contents
- Teachers are requested to ensure students are too unwell to remain in the classroom before sending them to the Office.
- Students MUST bring a completed Office Pass.
- If children are sick, they are sent home.
- When parents cannot be contacted, students will be sent back to their classroom to be made comfortable until contact can be made.
- Children will not be left in the medical room except in emergency situations or when vomiting.
- Parents must sign their children out when they pick them up from school and will be issued with a Sign-out Slip from Passtab as evidence that they have been through the Office.