Welcome to our Staff Handbook
- Show All Articles ( 108 ) Collapse Articles
Telephone (also See Mobile Phone Staff and Mobile Phone Policy)
Table of Contents
- The school telephone system should only be used for urgent private calls and matters relating to school activities.
- Mobile phones are to be left on silent during lesson times and not visible to students. Staff are expected to avoid use of their mobile phones for personal use during lesson times, duty and school excursions.
- A school mobile is provided in the event of an emergency on an excursion.
- This is located in the MCS’s office and can be used for excursions.
IKON – Understand the student mobile phone policy