Welcome to our Staff Handbook
- Show All Articles ( 112 ) Collapse Articles
Working Alone Guidelines
Table of Contents
- Risks linked to persons working alone must be identified and managed.
- If you want to work at school on weekends and/or during holidays, you will firstly require permission from the Principal and the school security alarm code. Please request the code from the MCS.
- Phone / text the Principal before you arrive at school and again when you depart.
- If you witness an offense, you should not try to apprehend the offender but go indoors and telephone school security and the police immediately:
- Vandalism 24 hour security line 9264 4111
- Emergency 000
- Police non-emergencies 13 1414
IKON- Manage Working Alone risks