Inglewood Primary School is located in the North Metropolitan Educational Region, in Western Australia.
Inglewood Primary School is a delightful inner city school and was established in 1914 when local families petitioned the government to provide a school for the children in this area. The school first opened with 8 students in a church hall on the corner of Crawford Road and York Street and the present site was purchased in 1921 at a cost of 375 pounds. Our school opened on 22 September 1927 as North Inglewood Primary School and has grown steadily since then, both in numbers and facilities.
The school crest was created in 1986 when North Inglewood Primary School became Inglewood Primary. The three figures on the crest represent sporting endeavour, academic endeavour and striving to achieve. The sun behind the children signifies the starting of a new day.
Inglewood has a strong tradition of providing an educational environment that promotes academic excellence, the arts and physical education in an environment of respect for self and others.
The students play and work together under the school motto of Caring and Sharing.
Principal: Mrs Janine Bersan
Mr Martin Strong
Mrs Kate Hingston
Ms Kate Walker