Early Childhood Philosophy
‘Every child in a classroom is someone’s whole world.’
Our early childhood philosophy is embedded in the deep belief that each child is seen as a unique individual with a great capacity to learn and make a positive difference in the world. Staff have collaborated to develop a set of beliefs that form the foundation of teaching and learning, student wellbeing and building inclusive, vibrant and curious learning environments.
- We prioritise building meaningful relationships with our students and families.
- We embrace and celebrate each students’ unique strengths.
- We believe all students are capable of success.
- We provide opportunities for students to make decisions and have a voice (agency).
- We strive to create safe and welcoming environments where students have the confidence to challenge themselves.
- We create environments that cater for students’ academic, social and emotional needs.