Welcome to our Staff Handbook
- Show All Articles ( 112 ) Collapse Articles
Table of Contents
- Two overall class awards are presented by each class at a special assembly in Term 4.
- In a split class, there is one award for each year level.
- The P&C donates $30.00 per book voucher.
- The teacher(s) completes the awards sheet which is placed in the Teams Teacher folder at the beginning of Term 4. An example and the procedures are also in this folder.
- Teachers advise the parents of their class recipients, stressing the important of it being a surprise and kept secret.
- At the assembly the teacher(s) announce the award winners and reads out the comments.
- The Class Awards go to students who demonstrate outstanding performances in one or more of the following categories:
- Achieves results of a very high standard in academic learning areas
- Is the most improved and does his/her best at all times
- Demonstrates active citizenship and a commitment to the virtues.