Welcome to our Staff Handbook
- Show All Articles ( 112 ) Collapse Articles
Table of Contents
- In primary schools, homework should be engaging, relevant and support the classroom program.
- It should not be of a punitive nature nor disrupt home life and cause anxiety in parents or students.
- In upper grades, a suggested set time and place for homework/study/reading in preparation for the workload in high school is recommended.
- Suggested homework tasks include:
- Study of personal spelling features
- Self-drilling number facts and tables
- Project work in upper grades