Welcome to our Staff Handbook
- Show All Articles ( 112 ) Collapse Articles
Table of Contents
- Each class has a supply of band aids. Please see office when you require more
- ALL students sent to the office require an “Office Pass” – this should contain specific information about your concern and action required.
- Once the appropriate action is determined the “Office Pass” will be completed and return with the student to the room.
- Students will only stay in the medical room if seriously injured or vomiting. All other students will remain in their class until the parent arrives to collect them.
- All first aid treatment must be recorded in the red file (including band aids and ice packs).
- See OFFICE PASS