Welcome to our Staff Handbook
- Show All Articles ( 112 ) Collapse Articles
School Cleaning and Vacation Cleaning
Table of Contents
Daily School Cleaning –
- Classroom teachers please check that rubbish has been collected from the floor and student chairs are stacked. For your information cleaners use different coloured equipment for specific uses.
- All staff please take all personal items home
- Teachers please ensure student desks are cleared of all items, chairs are stacked, and drawers / shelves / sills are cleared.
- In December the Education Department requires cleaners to clean windows remove all posters, student work, sticky tape, blu tac, etc
- Teachers please ensure that student desks and chairs are cleaned.
- Cleaning staff usually compound working hours in the first week and take RDO’s in second week (exception December break)