Welcome to our Staff Handbook
- Show All Articles ( 112 ) Collapse Articles
School Payment Voucher
Table of Contents
- $80.00 is the maximum you can claim on a voucher.
- For teachers making purchases outside of school, cash only may be used.
- To be reimbursed, the School Payment Voucher must be completed correctly by the teacher showing the GST amount and presented to the Office as soon as possible.
- Tax Invoices / payment slips must have the company’s ABN number clearly shown on the slip.
- Items purchased must be on their own tax invoice, not mixed in with your groceries. Flybys/rewards/fuel vouchers must not be used. No cards can be used.
- Please see the Manager Corporate Services (MCS) if assistance is required.