Welcome to our Staff Handbook

Working with Children Check

Table of Contents
  • You are required to have a current Working with Children Check.
  • Should you need to renew your WWC card please do so in a timely manner and give the WWC receipt to the MCS straight away for reimbursement.


Translate »