Welcome to our Staff Handbook
- Show All Articles ( 112 ) Collapse Articles
Reporting to Parents
Table of Contents
The Principal will inform staff of the reporting requirements and timelines.
- A Parent Information session will be held in the first three weeks of Term 1. This is an opportunity for sharing class routines, expectations, and curriculum news to the families of students.
- A Parent Open Night is scheduled for Term 3.
- It is expected that teachers will have contacted all parents by the end of term one and term three.
- It is expected that teachers meet with parents of the students who are on Individual Educational Plans and/or Behaviour Management Plans by week 5 of Term 1 and before Week 5 every other term.
- It is expected that teachers meet with parents of the students who might receive a D-grade before formal reports are handed out in term two and term four (no surprises).